- Ideal for warm-up before training & competition (especially before serving)
- Improves shoulder & elbow strength in the rehabilitative tennis player
- Includes wrist straps for added comfort
- Easy maneuverability allows for a variety of specific exercises
- Metal clip attaches to a fence or net with ease
- Medium resistance - recommended for ages 15+
DETAILED PRODUCT INFO
The Mattspoint Resistance Band: From college all the way to the pros, tennis players need to prep their serving shoulders to mitigate injury and increase strength. This training tool is an absolute must-have in every serious player's tennis bag.
REDUCE INJURY RISK
You wouldn't run a 100m dash without a proper warm-up. So why would you serve at full speed without one? Specific band work promotes blood flow, builds endurance and can increase strength. Performing band exercises as a warm-up to training & competition has helped countless tennis players reduce the risk of shoulder & elbow injuries.
Research has proven that performing ballistic exercises with resistance bands can increase serve and forehand speeds - 99% of the pros on tour do these types of exercises before hitting the court, shouldn't you do them too? We also know that the serve in today's game is a player's number one weapon. More serve practice means more shoulder work.
Want more shoulder care info? Check out these detailed articles:
4 Reasons to Include a Shoulder Routine into Your Tennis Warm-Up
Post-Match Recovery for the Tennis Shoulder - Part 1
Post-Match Recovery for the Tennis Shoulder - Part 2
Could the Follow-Through in the Tennis Serve be Killing your Shoulder?