MATTSPOINT RESISTANCE BANd
Research has proven that performing ballistic exercises with resistance bands can increase serve and forehand speeds. 99% of the pros on tour do these types of exercises before hitting the court, shouldn't you do them too?
REDUCE INJURY RISK
You wouldn't run a 100m dash without a proper warm-up. So why would you serve at full speed without one? Specific band work promotes blood flow, builds endurance and can increase strength. Performing band exercises as a warm-up to training & competition has helped countless tennis players reduce the risk of shoulder & elbow injuries.
- Ideal for warm-up before training & competition (especially before serving)
- Improves shoulder & elbow strength in the rehabilitative tennis player
- Includes wrist straps for added comfort
- Easy maneuverability allows for a variety of specific exercises
- Metal clip attaches to a fence or net with ease
- Medium resistance - recommended for ages 13+